If you want to keep your yard well maintained and reduce the risk of a tree falling on your house, you need to find a licensed company to provide you with tree trimming in Metairie. Abita Tree Services specializes in safe tree removal in Metairie, so you can trust us to keep your yard pristine and maintained. Our technicians have multiple certifications allowing them to trim and remove any type of tree or shrub on your property. Safety is our top priority, so you can be confident that we will use the best equipment available to take care of the trees in your yard. If you live in or around Metairie, Louisiana, we are the company you need to call if you need any type of tree trimming.
There are several types of tree maintenance. You may need to remove a fallen tree or trim back overhanging limbs not to pose any risk to your house. There may be trees that are too close to your house for comfort, or you may want to get rid of some unsightly tree stumps in your yard. We offer a wide variety of services, including:
- Tree removal: If a tree falls in your yard, you want to have it removed for aesthetic purposes. Similarly, you may want to remove live trees if they pose a threat to your house or detract from your home’s curb appeal. We have the tools and equipment necessary to remove any type of tree safely and efficiently.
- Tree stump removal: When you remove trees from your yard, getting rid of the stumps is equally important. Not only can random stumps detract from the aesthetic appearance of your yard, but if the tree was diseased, the stump could also spread the issue to other plants in your yard. Grinding stumps is the best way to remove them and make your yard healthier.
- Tree trimming: Overgrown shrubbery and overhanging tree limbs can make your hard look poorly maintained. Proper tree care involves keeping all of the shrubberies in your yard trimmed.
- Storm cleanup: High winds and major storms often hit Metairie, and if you’ve weathered one of these events, you know that they can wreak havoc on your yard. Storms can topple trees easily and bring down tree limbs. If you find that your yard is a disaster after a storm, take some stress off your shoulders and let us help with the cleanup process.
Why Choose Us
The technicians at Abita Tree Services are tree service experts. Whether you are dealing with fallen trees or overgrown shrubbery, we have the knowledge and equipment to handle the problem. All of our technicians undergo extensive training to ensure they are certified in any aspect of tree removal, including crane operation and tree climbing. We strive to comply with all OSHA regulations to provide tree services safely, and we promise to complete every job quickly and efficiently.
We also know that every tree service job is unique. No one procedure applies to every situation because every yard is different and has its own potential hazards. Because of this, we understand that a customized plan of action is essential. We will perform the following steps at every job site, whether it’s a commercial or residential property.
- Assess the situation: We can’t create a plan of action until we know what we are dealing with. When you call us for any type of tree service, the first thing we will do is visit your property to analyze the situation. We will take note of all of your concerns so we can handle them efficiently.
- Customize a plan to meet your needs: Our plan of action will vary depending upon which type of service you need. For example, we will need different tools to trim shrubbery than removing a tree. If we are taking down and removing a live tree, knowing if it is diseased or not will affect how we approach the problem. We’ll also have to tailor our plan of action if the tree in question borders your neighbor’s property. Because there are so many variables when it comes to tree services, we need a customized plan to make sure the issue is handled properly.
- Put our plan into action: As soon as we have a plan in place, we’ll work to put it into action. This may involve bringing heavy equipment to the property or trimming bushes to make your property look nicer.
- Clean up: We’ll never leave you with a mess to clean up. Whether we remove an entire tree or just get rid of a few overhanging branches, we’ll make sure to get rid of the debris and leave your property cleaner than we found it.
Abita Tree Services is proud to provide residents near New Orleans with tree maintenance. Regardless of which type of tree service you need in Metairie, LA, our experts are ready to take care of the issue quickly and efficiently. Whether you want to have a low-hanging tree limb removed or get the shrubbery around your house trimmed, we are the best tree service around to take care of your needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for tree stump removal in Metairie